It’s important to understand Metro Detroit MI Home Prices and Trends by City Search. Keep in mind, that the numbers do represent your money Education will be key as we shift into Real Estate Housing Market changes in 2023. .
Metro Detroit Home Prices and Trends ~ January 2023~ Year End for 2022
I’ve provided a detailed video regarding the housing market and how you can benefit from all the tools on this page. Whether you’re selling or buying real estate now or later, I recommend keeping up to date and protecting your real estate investment. It’s essential to follow the Housing Market Trends for Metro Detroit and know The Market You’re In, and it’s the only way you’ll know your true Negotiation Power.
Follow the 5 Steps Below
We will break down the monthly data from the jobs report, experts’ opinions & your 3-year live trends by city, and price range.
Turn Phone to Review Graphs
Year over Year by County
Macomb County November 2022
Oakland County November 2022
Macomb County Trends
Turn Phone to View Graph ~ 3-year Trends all Price Ranges ~ Residential & Condo’s
Oakland County Trends
Turn Phone to Review Graphs ~ 3-year Trends ~ All Price Ranges ~ Residential & Condo’s.
Metro Detroit Home Prices & Trends Overview
In both Macomb and Oakland, we’ve seen a steady increase in homes available for sale. (Inventory) The month’s supply (how long it would take to sell all the homes available for sale) has increased month over month and still reflects a strong sellers’ market.
💥 Important 💥 Step #2 ~ Your Local Data By City ~ Price Range and Inventory Levels
1. It’s important to know what is going on in the Market by county overall. Then take a deep dive into your City Trends broken down into $50k increments ~ Non-waterfront & Waterfront.
3. To keep up to date by visiting my website blog post ~ Simplifying Real Estate. You can also request 🏡 Chat! News You Can Use ~ Newsletter.
Any questions Call or Text 📲 248-343-24591
Macomb County Home Prices and Trends by City ~Scroll
Live 3-year trends by Price and Months Supply of Homes for Sale by Price 👇
Step #3 ~ Sold Home Custom Advance
I’m one of the few websites you can access SOLD information without a realtor.
I’ve also programmed you to access the Multiple Listing Service for your easy custom search options so you can target specific criteria or locations whether you’re Buying or Selling. You’re able to access detailed information about the property just like a Realtor. Modify Search to add features and compare apples to apples. Any questions or Tech Support, Call or Text 📲 248-343-2459
Your 🔑 To Home Selling and Buying Success ~ Safe e-Guides
💥 Important 💥 Your Guides also have educational videos and links regarding where home prices are heading, mortgage rates, Housing Market Trends, and more.
Take Your Research to the Next Level ☝☝☝ Watch Video
We’ve designed your safe downloadable PDF E-book Guides. We have comprehensive strategies and tips for Millennials, Buying and Selling. Watch the video to take a sneak peek.
💥 Important 💥 National Housing Market Trends and Predictions
Both Buyers and Sellers are questioning whether home values will be impacted. So, we’ll review important graphs and trends and future predictions based on those numbers. To keep up to date throughout the month request my Newsletter or Simplifying Real Estate Blog Post.
If you find this information useful, like it and share it with your friends and family.
The Yo-Yo of Mortgage Rates & How to Plan
This week’s Option for Discounted Mortgage Rates
- Independent Banks are using investors to replenish their cash for Mortgage Loans. Because they are not using The Fed’s money, they can set their own rates & points.
- Have a discussion with the lender regarding a 5 or 7-year arm. Rates are lower and you pay less in points as well.
- Different banks are offering special programs and you need to weigh out all your options. Be careful, you need to shop around to see if the programs are a great deal or if you would be better off with an independent lender.
- Some of the Big Box Banks don’t have private investors and use the Fed’s money only. Some have started a new program where the Seller can buy down the rate for the Buyer. I have an example below of what that would look like. The example, the seller’s concession would be $8,916.00. That’s the amount the buyer would save over the 2 years. Keep in mind, I’m building a list of discount lenders and we can share it with the buyer of your home. You can make it a Win ~ Win because it helps build value, and keeps the buyer focused on your home and not your competition.
Marketing How to Sell Your Home for More Money
💥 Important 💥 Know how to separate your home from the competition
The only way you are going to compete with the other homes for sale on these platforms is by price, not value. Even in a Sellers’ Market, Marketing your Home is very 💥important💥 Think Amazon…getting your home in front of buyers looking for what you are selling. You need to stay in front of all potential buyers. They may not even know they want to move. I’ve sold many homes over the years to buyers who weren’t looking or planning to move. So, they were not working with a realtor or going on the public website either. They saw the home in a marketing campaign, saw the value, and paid top dollar because the home was perfect for them. The right Marketing and Advertising are essential to influence buyers = more money. 💰
Will Inflaton Cause a Housing Market Crash in 2023
The next step is to click the button below and look at the current trends and graphs. If want a deeper dive into the housing market by County and City, then visit the Metro Detroit Housing Market Prices and Trends below and video provided. You can review the live 3-year trends regarding Home Prices and Inventory Levels.
Bottom-line ~ Metro Detroit Home Prices and Trends
I research and journal in my blog post regarding real estate buying & selling strategies and market trends every day.
Simplifying Real Estate Through Education
As we move forward, it’s been challenging as we navigated through all the changes. Take a peek into my crystal ball…review the Housing Market Prediction Report eGuide. Putting your dream of a new home on HOLD shouldn’t be one of them. Now more than ever, knowledge will be your power. Know the Market You’re In and your Negotiation Power. Check out Categories for additional updates regarding the Housing Market | Home Buying | Selling for More Money
Contact information below 👇 including sending a text message or Chatbot 🤖 at the bottom right. Would you mind sharing your thoughts below or what future article you would like to see in the comments? Your opinion is important to us…. this site is for you.🤩 To Keep up to date request our 🏡 Chat Newsletter.